- Artiwood is a two-component epoxy resin paste for wood repair work.
- The product consists of epoxy resin and wood powder with fibrous and cellular fillers so that a mass that resembles wood in all respects is obtained after hardening.
- Both structural and decorative repair work/restoration of wooden sections affected by mould and insects: affected window frames, wooden beams, wooden statues and sculptures.
- Very easy to model.
- Perfect bonding to most kinds of wood. Adhesion to dry wood is superior to the cohesion of wood itself (not to red ironwood and woods with a high oil content).
- Completely shrink-resistant hardening, thoroughly resistant to water, rot and weather.
- Matches most mechanic properties of wood.
- Can be processed like wood – can be sawn, pierced, sculpted and sanded, painted with all kinds of paint, polished and waxed.
- Restoration is reversible as hot air at 120°C can weaken the mass to a point that it detaches itself from the base.
- Don’t forget to clean materials and tools with Articlean 02.
|Processing:||After having been mixed the paste can be pressed into the crack or damage by means of a filling-knife or a spatula making sure there is perfect contact with the base.
After hardening (1 day) the repair work can be sanded or cut in the right shape and painted.
Tools are to be cleaned with Articlean 02.
|Consumption:||+/- 1,37 kg/ltr of the space to be filled (= +/- 1,37 kg/dm³)|
|Packaging:||Predosed sets of 5 kg|