- Artiwood is a two-component epoxy resin paste for wood repair work.
- The product consists of epoxy resin and wood powder with fibrous and cellular fillers so that a mass that resembles wood in all respects is obtained after hardening.
- Both structural and decorative repair work/restoration of wooden sections affected by mould and insects: affected window frames, wooden beams, wooden statues and sculptures.
- Very easy to model.
- Perfect bonding to most kinds of wood. Adhesion to dry wood is superior to the cohesion of wood itself (not to red ironwood and woods with a high oil content).
- Completely shrink-resistant hardening, thoroughly resistant to water, rot and weather.
- Matches most mechanic properties of wood.
- Can be processed like wood – can be sawn, pierced, sculpted and sanded, painted with all kinds of paint, polished and waxed.
- Restoration is reversible as hot air at 120°C can weaken the mass to a point that it detaches itself from the base.
- Don’t forget to clean materials and tools with Articlean 02.
|Processing:||After having been mixed the paste can be pressed into the crack or damage by means of a filling-knife or a spatula making sure there is perfect contact with the base. |
After hardening (1 day) the repair work can be sanded or cut in the right shape and painted.
Tools are to be cleaned with Articlean 02.
|Consumption:||+/- 1,37 kg/ltr of the space to be filled (= +/- 1,37 kg/dm³)|
|Packaging:||Predosed sets of 5 kg|