- Exterior paint intended for decorative use, waterproofing and protection of various construction materials such as brickwork, concrete, cement renderings and synthetic plasters.
- Inducryl Quartz is used in new construction and renovation and particularly when cracks and/or decorative faults must be masked or where a rough, sandlike finish is desired.
- Semi-liquid pasta and ready for use.
- After drying the Inducryl Quartz forms a watertight, breathable and U.V.-resistant membrane.
- Contains inert quartz made of ground natural stone, which gives to the product a rough structure and a high resistance to erosion.
- Inducryl Quartz bridges over cracks and masks poor quality surfaces.
- The surface to be painted must be a suitable substrate in good condition and should be dry, clean, free from dust, dirt, grease and any loose foreign matter.
- Brickwork and all other material to treat, including their pointing must be frost resistant, out of alkali or swelling agents and free of salts.
- Powdery and absorbent surfaces must be treated with Tensiocoat Fix following the corresponding instructions for use.
|Processing:||Inducryl Quartz is applied in two layers with a brush, roller or spray device with a pressure vessel and a spray gun with secondary air (no airless). |
Inducryl Quartz can be diluted with water in order to obtain the preferred dilution.
Mix mechanically before use.
|Consumption:||0,350 – 0,500 kg/m²/layer|
|Colors:||Rewah Paint Colors (2024 colors) + a wide range of colors available on the coloring machine. |
Very matt to matt (85°:4,5-6,0)
|Packaging:||1 kg, 12,5 kg|