Monuclean BF 4 NA Exterior
- Monuclean BF 4 NA Exterior is a cleaning paste based on natural rubber free of ammonia with addition of dirt absorbing fillers and chemicals.
- During the drying phase, the product forms a film in which the dirt from the substrate is maximally absorbed.
- After drying, the elastic, dirt-containing film can be peeled off.
- Monuclean BF 4 NA Exterior is used for dry cleaning of dirt sediments, such as dust, earthy sediments, bird droppings, blackening, dense smoke, soot, etc.
- The product is also effective against superficial stains of soot and dust that have penetrated into the material through moisture.
- Monuclean BF 4 NA Exterior is very suitable for outside cleaning of various substrates, such as brick, concrete and cement-bound artificial stone, limestone, sandstone, chalkstone, glazed brick, marble, plaster, paints, plastics, metal, …
- Recommended for industrial cleaning thanks to its high processing efficiency.
|Processing:||Apply onto the treated surface by using an adapted spraying machine, a brush or a roller.
It is necessary to have a minimum layer thickness of 1,0 mm in order to facilitate the removal of the film. Let the product dry until a uniform, transparent film is formed.
The formation of the film depends on the ambient temperature and the relative air humidity.
As a consequence, drying can last from 2 up to 24 hours or more.
After full drying, the film can immediately be peeled off.
Maximum waiting time for the peeling of the film is 1 week. In case of cleaning of little porous surfaces such as for instance marble, it is recommended to give these surfaces a subsequent treatment with a wet sponge.
|Consumption:||0,25 – 1,00 kg/m² according to the roughness of the substrate|
|Packaging:||4 kg, 15 kg|
|Test reports:||KIK-report : favourable advice i.r.t interaction with the substrate05/01/10
CEBTP: Test report