Monulit Top Liquid
- Monulit Top Liquid is used as a binder in the preparation of thin decorative coatings with Monulit powder as stone repairing substance.
- It can also be used as a binder for pigment in order to colour or give a patina when necessary repairs are carried out with Monulit mortar.
- Monulit Top Liquid is a modified product on the basis of a pure acrylic ingredient in an emulsion.
- The liquid has a binding power on pigments and Monulit powder.
- Pretreat the surface with pure Monulit Top Liquid and apply the prepared product on the pretreatment layer that is still wet.
- For the preparation of the Monulit product one need to mix 10 parts of Monulit powder with 2 to 2,5 parts of Monulit Top Liquid until a dope and lump free product is obtained.
- Apply the product in the required thickness (max. 3 mm) by means of a brush or skimmer.
- In order to obtain an aesthetic finish the hardened layer must be sanded.
As binder for pigment
- Small amounts of Monulit pigment are dissolved in water.
- To this liquid are added an equal amount of Monulit Top Liquid The mixture is very thinly applied with a brush or rag on the surface that is finished with the Monulit stone repairing substance. We advise you to carry the treatment out in various layers instead of trying to obtain the desired result in one treatment.
- The colour of the mixture is irrelevant to the colour seen on the stone repair work. By means of some colour samples one will be able to determine the colour once the mixture on the stone repair work is dry.
|Consumption:||0,6 kg Monulit Top Liquid and 2,5 kg Monulit powder/m²|
|Packaging:||Monulit Top Liquid : 5 ltr
Monulit powder: 20 kg