- Restoration of most types of stone except those with a too dense crystal structure (e.g. marble, granite, etc.)
- Restoration of brick and terracotta
- For local repair work of flat surfaces, surface relief, ornaments and sculptures
- With Monulit historic outside walls and monuments can be restored in the most faithful manner
- The product is very easily workable (ornament and surface relief).
- Limitation of every existing surface texture and stone colour is possible.
- The restoration is ageing in the same way as stone.
- Repair work is possible in one go.
- No protection needed from sun and wind.Shrink-resistant hardening.
|Processing:||Read our technical data sheet|
|Consumption:||Component A: Monulit (powder)|
Component B: Monulit (liquid)
To prepare 1 dm³ or 1 ltr of mortar 2,15 – 2,20 kg Monulit (mixed) is needed.
|Colors:||Balegem yellow, Balegem (Lede stone), Blue stone light, Blue stone dark, Blue stone very dark, Chauvigny Euville light, Euville standard, Euville dark, Gobertange, Massangis roche jaune, Mergel (Maastricht), Savonniere light, Savonniere dark, Terra cotta, |
With the standard white stone, all kinds of stone can be imitated.
Upon request we can imitate several types of natural stones for example: Anstrude, Avesnes, Brick, Bentheimer, Brauvilliers, Diegemse,Ieperiaan, Poullenay, Portland, Sinemurien (Luxembourg limestone), St. Maxim, St. Vaast, Tervoux, ... This is done by a sample which is provided to us by you
|Packaging:||Monulit (powder): paper bag 20 kg|
Monulit (liquid): plastic pot7 kg
|Test reports:||KIK-rapport D1999.06889: Color, salts, waterabsorption, abrasive resistance |
WTCB-report DE 577319/3: Adhesion tests