Pagel E1 / E1SF
- Grouting and injecting of anchors in rock, soil, concrete and masonry. Controlled and even expansion. High early and final strength.
- Anchor and injection grout. High flow capacity, cement based, non shrink.
- high flowability (E1) or soft and plastic consistency (E1SF).
- Cementitious and chloride-free.
- Controlled and even expansion.
- High early and final strength.
- Low w/c-value.
- Frost and deicing-salt resistant, waterproof, widely resistant to oil and petroleum.
- Building material class A1 (non-combustible) as specified by EN 13501 and DIN 4102/1.
- Approved for use in drinking water areas in accordance with the DVGW Work Sheet W347.
- Grouting and injecting of anchors in rock, soil, concrete and masonry (E1).
- For over-head applications and for filling joints, cavities and rock anchors (E1SF).
- Use E1SF for vertical areas and for the centrifugal grouting of tubes.
|Processing:||: Pouring, injecting or pumping should|
|Consumption:||Pagel E1: +/- 1,6 kg/dm³|
Pagel E1SF: +/- 1,8 kg/dm³