Pagel V 40
- Ready for use, just water to be added.
- Does not shrink, controlled and even expansion.
- As occasion demands plastic to liquid consistency.
- Rigid bond between foundation and steel and/or concrete unit.
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles, waterproof, to quite some extent resistant to oil and petrol.
- Pumpable and easy to pour – even when having low temperatures.
- Company is certified according.
- Universal-grout for grouting and boxing up machines.
- Concrete repairs.
- Turbines, generators, compressors, diesel engines and other power equipment operating under heavy vibration.
- Anchor screws, levelling units and sole plates.
- Steel and concrete columns.
- Prefabricated concrete units and structural steelworks.
- High shelf store columns.
- Grouting of rails.
|Processing:||Place the mixed grout from one side or corner only in one continuous pour. When grouting large areas we suggest to pour starting from the middle – using a pipe or funnel. When installing machines fill the anchor bolt pockets first (up to approximately top of anchor bolt pockets) and then the underside of the machine.|
|Consumption:||+/- 2,1 kg/dm³|
|Drying time:||Operational 24 h|
|Layer thickness:||20 - 100 mm|