- Product for shapng negative moulds.
- Can be used on any surface, except glass and ceramics.
- Two components, mix before use.
- Very elastic.
- Liquid, can be poured.
- Can also be brushed on, after mixing in the Reprolit TX.
- Almost no shrinking.
- The mold van be filled with a variety of pourable praducts, such as the Reprolit, but also PU, epoxy or concrete.
- place the shape in a recipient.
- mix both componants in a 5-10% weight proportion.
- brush a first layer onto the model shape.
- pour the mixed silicone over the shape in the recipient.
- the miniumum thickness of Reprolit SL has to be 1 cm.
- when hard : remove the silicone mold containing the shape from the recipient.
- remove the shape from the silicone mold.
- pour casting material into the silicone mold.
- add 2 - 3% reprolit TX into the silicone mix, until desired consistency is obtained.
- when using Reprolit TX, the minimum quantity hardener of the Reprolit SL has to be 8%.
- brush the mix over the shape, until minimum thickness is obtained.
- after hardening, a negatove mold has to made, with Reprolit EP.
- when dry : remove the negatove mold. remove the original shape from the silicone mold. Place the silicone mold back in the negative mold, and fill it with the desired casting material.
|Consumption:||Depending on the application and the complexity of the shape.|
|Drying time:||After 8 h minimum|
|Packaging:||Sets of 1 kg or 5 kg|