- Product for shapng negative moulds.
- Can be used on any surface, except glass and ceramics.
- Two components, mix before use.
- Very elastic.
- Liquid, can be poured.
- Can also be brushed on, after mixing in the Reprolit TX.
- Almost no shrinking.
- The mold van be filled with a variety of pourable praducts, such as the Reprolit, but also PU, epoxy or concrete.
- place the shape in a recipient.
- mix both componants in a 5-10% weight proportion.
- brush a first layer onto the model shape.
- pour the mixed silicone over the shape in the recipient.
- the miniumum thickness of Reprolit SL has to be 1 cm.
- when hard : remove the silicone mold containing the shape from the recipient.
- remove the shape from the silicone mold.
- pour casting material into the silicone mold (p.ex. with Reprolit = Monulit + Reprolit liquid)
- add 2 - 3% reprolit TX into the silicone mix, until desired consistency is obtained.
- when using Reprolit TX, the minimum quantity hardener of the Reprolit SL has to be 8%.
- brush the mix over the shape, until minimum thickness is obtained.
- after hardening, a negatove mold has to made, with Reprolit EP.
- when dry : remove the negatove mold. remove the original shape from the silicone mold. Place the silicone mold back in the negative mold, and fill it with the desired casting material (p.ex. with Reprolit = Monulit + Reprolit liquid)
|Consumption:||Depending on the application and the complexity of the shape.|
|Drying time:||After 8 h minimum|
|Packaging:||Sets of 1 kg or 5 kg|