- To reduce the infiltration of moisture.
- Can be applied to facades and bricks.
- Only apply on porous, mineral materials.
- Water-carried and ecologically sound.
- Stops moisture infiltration.
- Protects against frost damage (very important for (post-)insulated facades.
- Does not reduce water vapour permeability, allowing the wall to continue to breathe.
- Reduces the rate of soiling of the material.
- Prevents greying (gypsification).
- Limits deterioration caused by acid rain.
- Protects against salts from sea water or de-icing salts dissolved in water.
- Increases the insulation value of the treated surface.
- Good resistance to alkalis.
- Can be applied onto a slightly moist substrate.
- Can be applied onto a treated substrate.
- Is very fast rain resistant.
|Processing:||Treatment is done using a brush, a lambskin roller or an airless spraying device.
The product is applied in one layer, taking into account the consumption needed.
|Consumption:||Depending on porosity and substrate +/- 0,150 kg per square metre
- Concrete (silex) +/- 0,10 kg/m²
- Architectonic concrete +/- 0,15 kg/m²
- Brick +/- 0,15 kg/m²
|Test reports:||WTCB – HD-340/133-140: influence on look, efficiency and drying|