- To reduce the infiltration of moisture.
- Can be applied to facades and bricks.
- Only apply on porous, mineral materials.
- Stops moisture infiltration.
- Protects against frost damage (very important for (post-)insulated facades.
- Does not reduce water vapour permeability, allowing the wall to continue to breathe.
- Reduces the rate of soiling of the material.
- Prevents greying (gypsification).
- Limits deterioration caused by acid rain.
- Protects against salts from sea water or de-icing salts dissolved in water.
- Increases the insulation value of the treated surface.
- Good resistance to alkalis.
|Processing:||The treatment should be applied, using a brush, lambskin roller or airless pistol.
The required amount of the product should be applied in a single coat.
|Consumption:||Approx. 0,150 – 0,300 kg per square metre, depending on the porosity and nature of the surface.|
|Packaging:||4 kg, 18 kg|
|Test reports:||WTCB – DE 622X863N: influence on look, efficiency and drying|