Aquasil RS 8
- To reduce the infiltration of moisture.
- Can be applied to facades and bricks.
- Only apply on porous, mineral materials.
- Waterbased: odourless.
- Stops moisture infiltration.
- Protects against frost damage (very important for (post-)insulated facades.
- Does not reduce water vapour permeability, allowing the wall to continue to breathe.
- Reduces the rate of soiling of the material.
- Prevents greying (gypsification).
- Limits deterioration caused by acid rain.
- Protects against salts from sea water or de-icing salts dissolved in water.
- Increases the insulation value of the treated surface.
- Good resistance to alkalis.
|Processing:||Treatment should preferably involve applying the liquid to the surface, under low pressure, in order to prevent any fogging or vaporisation of the product.
The product should be applied from bottom to top, using horizontal back-and-forth movements, in order to apply approx. 20 cm strokes.
Two treatments should be conducted wet-on-wet.
|Consumption:||Between 0,25 ltr to over 1 ltr per square meter depending on the porosity. For an accurate estimate absorption tests with the Karsten pipe will be conducted.|
|Packaging:||25 ltr, 200 ltr|
|Test reports:||WTCB – DE 62-24632-17: influence on look, efficiency and drying|