- Artipox HR/RB is especially designed for the restoration of beam heads and beam head joints that are damaged by wood rot and insects.
- Well flowing epoxy mortar with particularly high adhesion to wood.
- Furthermore, it has a particularly low cold flow and a nearly shrink-proof hardening, allowing almost no heat to be released.
- The mortar is slightly elastic and can in this area be compared to oak wood.
- Epoxy resin mortar composed of:
- Component A modified fluid epoxy resin with pigment
- Component B amino-amide hardener combination with slow reaction rate and very low heat development during the reaction
- Component C mixture of mineral fillers especially designed to ensure a good flow
- Don’t forget to clean materials and tools with Articlean 02.
|Processing:||Immediately pour the mixed mass into the formwork that was put around the beam body. |
This formwork can be permanent usually, it is then made of oak and worked into the existing beam.
In case the formwork has to be removed, a formwork removal agent has to be put on it, a micro crystalline wax.
Leave the beam head propped during at least 7 days.
The reinforcing bars are filled or injected through their drill holes along the beam side.
|Packaging:||Predosed sets of 28,8 kg|