- Artipox Multi is a clear two component epoxy resin binder offering a wide range of possibilities.
- Floor covering acid-resistant treatment of flooring through impregnation.
- Antislipcoating for floors, stairs and thresholds.
- Concrete repair mortar, as mortar binder for minor repair work.
- Grout mass for grouting of cracks and fissures in floors.
- Glue for wood, stone, metal and ceramic materials.
- Impregnating mass to solidify concrete surfaces, sand cement surface dressing and brick masonry.
- Hardens shrink-free.
|Processing:||Mix 2 parts by weight or volume of component A with 1 part by weight or volume of component B.
Floor covering :
Apply on a dust-free, clean and dry base. The resin will penetrate the concrete. A second coating will provide a glossy top layer.
Repairing concrete :
Mix as described above. By adding 3 to 4 parts by volume of dry white sand or rhine sand one obtains epoxy mortar that is workable with a trowel. In case of a dusty or porous base pure binder is used as a primer.
Grout mass :
Mix as described above. Fill horizontal cracks (maximum width 10 mm). Vertical cracks (smaller than 3 mm) are injected by means of an injection gun and injection nipples.
Mix as described above.
Impregnating mass :
Mix as described above. Spread out with a roller or brush.
|Consumption:||Depends on the application.|
|Packaging:||Predosed sets of 1 ltr and 5 ltr|
|Dosage:||Component A: 2 parts
Component B: 1 part