- Cemgrip AC is a watery dispersion of acrylic polymers, which is added to the gauging water of mortar and concrete. It is suitable for use with all hydraulic binding agents.
- Used as adhesion agent in laying and joint mortars for tiles, natural stone, …
- In the bhe bond coat applied during repair work.
- In production of open structure concrete.
- Used as an adhesive link between new and old concrete.
- Cemgrip AC provides concrete/mortar with very good adhesive qualities, even in thin layers.
- Offers improved plasticity, .improved compressive strength, tensile and wear resistance.
- Gives a higher resistance to many types of salt and acid.
|Processing:||Add to the gauging water of the mortar or concrete.|
|Consumption:||Mortar or concrete : 1 to 5% of the cement by weight or 1 to 2,5 ltr per 50 kg cement.|
Adhesive link : 1 part CEMGRIP AC to 3 parts water by volume, brush onto old concrete, in the case of thick layers.
Cement slurry layer (per m2) : 1 ltr sand + 1 ltr cement + ¼ ltr water + ¼ ltr CEMGRIP AC.
Laying and joint mortars : 1 to 2% of the cement by weight or 0,5 to 1 ltr per 50 kg cement.
Wearing course : 1 to 2% of the cement by weight.
|Packaging:||5 ltr, 10 ltr|