Curing Bel V 219 White/Neutral
- Curing compound, adapted for all types of concrete that are, in their plastic phase, sumbitted to atmospheric circumstances.
- Based on carefully chosen resins.
- Forms max. 20 minutes after application, a thin, vapour retaining film.
- Prevents from premature drying from diminishing waterloss due to a combination of sun, low air humidity and wind.
- Available in 2 types :
- Curing BEL V 219 White : for road concrete
- Curing BEL V 219 Neutral : for all other outoor concrete
|Processing:||Stir vigorously befor use.|
Apply homogeneously, just after evaporation of the “bleeding” water.
Eeasy to spray on.
|Consumption:||+/- 0,150 kg/m²|
|Colors:||Curing BEL V 219 White : white|
Curing BEL V 219 Neutral : brown/transparent
|Packaging:||25 ltr, 200 ltr, 1000 ltr|