- Stripper which is particularly suited to remove paint of facades.
- To remove water-based paints and emulsion paints on brick, natural stone, bluestone, marble, concrete, ….
- Not suitable for mineral paints for example such as lime paint.
- Ready to use.
- Water-based and completely free of solvents.
- Free of methylene.
- Biologic degradable.
- Thixotropic: applies perfectly on vertical surfaces.
- Can be sprayed airless (safe to use).
- Efficient, lower consumption.
- The treated paint layers can be easily rinsed off with steam or water under high pressure.
|Processing:||Pally non-diluted by using an airless, a brush or a roller.
After 10 minutes the effectiveness of Decamur is visible on the paint layer.
It is advised to try to scrape the paint off after 30 minutes to evaluate if the paint easily comes loose of the base. In case this is not possible, it is advised to place an additional layer and try again to scrape the paint off.
One hour after applying Decamur and if it was possible to scrape the paint off, the façade can be cleaned with water under high pressure (120 Bar) or with steam.
|Consumption:||0,15 – 0,25 ltr/m² (= 4 – 8 m²/ltr)|