Drain Type 20
- Drain Type 20 is mainly used as floor drainage as part of a complete drainage system.
- It has a superior drainage capacity thanks to its stud design that are 20 mm high. The membrane is easy to install and can withstand humidity, soil, roots and frost.
- Completely water and vapour proof.
- Resistant against damp, salts, chemical products, baterias and moulds.
- Drains the water between the 20 mm studs.
|Processing:||Place on the floor.|
|Consumption:||1 m²/m² (calculate an extra margin)|
|Packaging:||Roll of 2 m x 20 m|