- As an insulating primer for several types of pollution such as nicotine deposits, smoke and soot stains*, marks left by water, coffee and tea, the tannin from wood, etc.
- As a base coat for different types of exotic species of timber.
- As a bonding primer for various difficult, porous and non-porous surfaces (we recommend that you conduct a test first).
*The soot stains must be clean and dry. This is in order to avoid peeling. Always test beforehand.
- Outstanding insulation properties against various types of stain (nicotine, rust, wood tannin, etc.).
- Very good adherence.
- Mat appearance.
- Exceptionally fluid.
- Good coverage.
- Easy to work with.
- Ideal base coat for Estetik finish.
|Processing:||Brush or roller : non-diluted
Airless : 0,015”-0,017”; 200-220 bar (160 bar with FFLP tip Graco)
Ambient temperature : minimum 10°C
Relative humidity : maximum 80%
|Consumption:||0,10 – 0,15 ltr/m²/per layer depending on the base|
|Drying time:||Dust-dry after 1 – 2 hours
Can be painted over after 8 hours
|Colors:||White, anthracite and 50 colours according to the colour chart.|
|Packaging:||1 ltr, 2,5 ltr, 10 ltr|