Eurolan 3 K (Weber.tec 901)
- Makes concrete and foundation walls waterproof and protects them against the damaging impact of aggressive substances that are present in the soil.
- Used in road construction in order to protect concrete sewers and inspection holes.
- Eurolan 3 K (Weber.tec 901) is a solvent-free, odourless bitumen emulsion containing approximately 60% of fine dissolved bituminous particles. It does not contain any fatty acids or resin emulsifiers.
- Resistant to many acids and lyes.
- Bitumen emulsion, odourless, solvent-free, is compatible with cement and lime.
- Ready to use, does not need stirring.
|Processing:||Strongly absorbing surfaces are first poured with a dilute solution: 1 part Eurolan 3 K (Weber.tec 901) + 10 parts water.
Apply with a brush, roller of sprayer.
Further, there are 2 to 3 (undiluted) coatings applied.
It is necessary that each layer is dried up before the next layer can be applied
|Consumption:||0,20 - 0,25 ltr/m2/layer|