- Outdoor paint used for the aesthetic waterproofing and protection of various building materials such as brick, concrete, wood, decorative plasterwork, …
- Inducryl facade is micro porous, waterproof and a carbonation inhibitor.
- Suitable for application in both new building and renovation.
- Ready-to-use viscous paste.
- This coating has a matt finish.
- In addition to the white standard colour,it is also available in most common colour ranges.
- The standard paints can be coloured with the pigments of your choice by means of our Monicolor system.
- When dry the Inducryl Façade forms a continuous, elastic and waterproof but breathing membrane that also functions as a carbonation inhibitor.
- Bridges small surface cracks and hides aesthetic shortcomings and repairs.
|Processing:||Apply in two layers with a brush, a roller brush or a spray gun.|
Some water can be added to obtain the desired consistency.
|Consumption:||0,150 – 0,250 kg/m²/layer|
|Colors:||Rewah Paint Colors (2024 colours) + wide range of colors available on the coloring machine.|
Super matt till matt (85°: 4,5-6,0)
|Packaging:||1 ltr, 5 ltr,10 ltr|
|Test reports:||K.U.Leuven Research and development Laboratorium Reyntjens PV R/27430/93|