Indusil SRM Aqua
- Protects concrete and similar alkali substrates against all weather influences and atmospheric or contaminating elements.
- Ready for use.
- After polymerisation, the product protects the concrete against most de-icing salts and agents such as chlorides, nitrites, metaborates, urea, glycols, etc.
- Penetraties deep into the substrate, hydrolyses in the pores and capillaries to form a hydrophobic zone that still allows the substrate to breath.
- The product prevents the intrusion of de-icing products into the concrete, and increases the frost-resistance of the concrete.
- Due to its composition, Indusil SRM Aqua bridges hair cracks and bewares the concrete of premature detoriation.
|The application is realised with a special designed spray equipment in two layers with an interval of maximum 2 hours between the two applications.
|Min. 200 ml/m²/layer in function of the porosity of the concrete.
|200 ltr, 1000 ltr
|Febelcem: Report LRE/MSC/2002/0196: Impregnation of road concrete i.r.t de-icing products.
CRIC: Test report EM-01-113: Resistance against chemical de-icing products. Efficiency of impregnation.