Indusil SRM Aqua
- Indusil SRM Aqua is intended to prevent water, chloride ion intrusion salts and freeze thaw cycles from deteriorating the concrete.
- Epecially modified to resist also against glycols, nitrites and metaborates widely used as de-icing products on airports.
- Liquid and ready for use.
- Indusil SRM Aqua penetrates deep into the substrate, hydrolyses in the pores and capillaries to form a hydrofobic zone that still allows the substrate to breath.
- Due to his composition, Indusil SRM Aqua can bridge hair cracks
- Indusil SRM Aqua protects the concrete against the effects of atmospheric, weather and polluting elements.
- The product prevents the intrusion of de-icing products into the concrete, and increases the frost-resistance of the concrete.
- Indusil SRM Aqua bridges hair cracks and bewares the concrete of premature detoriation.
|Processing:||The application is realised with a special designed spray equipment in two layers with an interval of maximum 2 hours between the two applications.|
|Consumption:||Min. 200 ml/m²/layer in function of the porosity of the concrete.|
|Packaging:||200 ltr, 1000 ltr|
|Test reports:||Febelcem: Report LRE/MSC/2002/0196: Impregnation of road concrete i.r.t de-icing products.
CRIC: Test report EM-01-113: Resistance against chemical de-icing products. Efficiency of impregnation.