- Indusil SRM is intended to prevent water, chloride ion intrusion salts and freeze thaw cycles from deteriorating the concrete.
- Especially modified to resist also against glycols, nitrites and metaborates widely used as de-icing products on airports.
- Indusil SRM is liquid and ready for use.
- In combination with his selected solvents, which evaporates after application, the Indusil SRM penetrates deep into the substrate, hydrolyses in the pores and capillaries to form a hydrophobic zone that still allows the substrate to breath.
- Due to his composition, the Indusil SRM can bridge hair cracks.
- Indusil SRM protects the concrete against the effects of atmospheric, weather and polluting elements.
- The product prevents the intrusion of de-icing products into the concrete, and increases the frost-resistance of the concrete.
- Indusil SRM bridges hair cracks and bewares the concrete of premature detoriation.
|Processing:||The application is realised with a special designed spray equipment in two layers with an interval of at least 2 hours between the two applications.|
|Consumption:||Minimum 0,2 ltr/m²/layer in function of the porosity of the concrete.|
|Packaging:||25 ltr, 200 ltr, 1000 ltr|
|Test reports:||GEOS: report 21.442: Frost resistance test |
CRIC: report EM-01-111: Determination of scaling resistance of surfaces exposed to de-icing materials