- Glass tube to test the efficiency of waterproofing treatement.
- Can be used on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Available in 2 versions : horizontal (for testing horizontal surface) and vertical (for testing vertical surfaces).
- Test can be executed on the workplace.
- Immediate test results.
- Included : piece of butyl mastic tape to fix the Karsten tupe on the surface.
|Processing:||Make sure the substrate is clean, dust free and dry. If not, the butyl tape will no stick.
Choose carefully the place where you want to measure. In brickwork, this can be the stone itself, the joint or both.
Stick the butyl tape on the round glass edge of the tube.
Press the tube wit the butyl tape side on the substrate.
Fill the glass tube with water and follow the evolution of the water level.
The quantity and speed of the water decrease wille give an indication of the water absorption of the substrate.
|Packaging:||1 tube + piece of butyl mastic tape|