- Used to reduce the infiltration of moisture into porous building materials.
- Makes surfaces water and oil repellent, so that the materials become soiled less quickly.
- Stops moisture infiltration.
- Also protects against grease and oil penetration.
- Does not reduce water vapour permeability, allowing the material to continue to breathe.
- Reduces the rate of soiling of the material.
- Good resistance to alkalis.
- Resistant to UV rays.
|Processing:||Special precautions need to be taken when treating grounds, which contain low-porosity or non-porous materials, such as dressed stone, marble.
In order to remove streaks and marks after application, you will need to clean these surfaces immediately, using a damp cloth, before allowing them to dry.
Alternatively, you may wish to saturate the surfaces with water. If in doubt, we recommend that you first test the product on a small area.
This will enable you to detect any faults and observe changes in appearance that can be caused by this type of treatment.
Treatment is not recommended if efflorescent salts are present.
The ideal temperature for application is between 5°C and 30°C.
The product must not be applied at temperatures below 5°C or to surfaces, the temperature of which is higher than 30°C.
|Consumption:||Between 0,25 ltr and 1 ltr per square metre, depending on porosity.|
|Packaging:||5 ltr, 25 ltr, 200 ltr, 1000 ltr|
|Test reports:||WTCB: influence on aspect, efficiency, drying.|