- Concentrated industrial cleaner with a base of biodegradable modified tensioactives and detergents.
- Omniclean Conc has a high resolution and acts on the pollution so that the dirt is soaked off the surface in a way that it can be washed down with water.
- Omniclean Conc is developed especially for the cleaning and the brightening of heavily polluted surfaces.
- This product removes dirt of different origins like the sediments and stains of mineral, animal and/or vegetable oils and fats, the most diverse atmospheric contaminations, plant growth, food rests, bird droppings, rubber marks, …
- Omniclean Conc is perfectly suitable for the cleaning of various materials such as concrete, enamelled bricks, marble, decorative plasterwork, paints, synthetic materials, granitic coatings, metals, …
|Processing:||Apply undiluted, or in the concentration you worked out during the preparation, to the dirtied surfaces by means of a spraying gun, an atomizing device , a brush, … |
Façades should be treated from bottom to top.
As soon as the Omniclean Conc is applied, scrub in lightly with a brush.
Allow the product to act on for 5 to 10 minutes, according to the degree of contamination.
Then clean the surface by means of a powerwash with a rotating head and cold water.
Hose down the façades, starting at the top, in strips of 20 to 30 cm.
Subsequently rinse down the façade untill the foam has disappeared.
Then do the same with the underlying area.
Floors can be cleaned with the aid of a scrub machine.
|Consumption:||0,075 – 0,150 ltr/m²|