Pagel V1 10/50/160
- Universal mortar and grout.
- High flowability. controlled and even expansion with high early and final strength.
- Cementitious and chloride-free
- Controlled and even expansion with a rigid bond between concrete foundation and machine base plate
- High early and final strength
- Low modulus of elasticity in connection with high bending strength
- Low w/c-value (0.35)
- Frost and deicing-salt resistant, waterproof, widely resistant to oil and petroleum
- Pumpable and easy to pour – even at low temperatures
- Certified to fire protection class A1 as specified by EN 13501 and DIN 4102
- Universal mortar and grout for precision machines of any kind.
- Turbines, generators, compressors, diesel engines and other power equipment operating under heavy vibration.
- Anchor screws.
- Steel and concrete columns.
- Prefabricated concrete units and structural steelworks.
- Bridge bearings and construction joints.
- Crane rails and radio telescopes.
- Steel and blast furnace plants as well as mines.
- Paper plants, chemical plants and refineries.
- Pipe ducts in sewer systems, sewage works and drinking water storage systems, gas and water pressure sealing.
|Processing:||The mixture should be poured from one side or corner only in one continuous pour. |
When grouting large areas, we recommend pouring the grout starting at the centre of the base using a funnel and/or a hose.
Always grout anchor holes first (up to just below the top edge of the anchor hole) and then proceed to routing the machine base etc
|Consumption:||Pagel V1/10: 2,00 kg/dm³|
Pagel V1/50: 2,00 kg/dm³
Pagel V1/160: 2,10 kg/dm³
|Layer thickness:||Pagel V1/10: 5 - 30 mm |
Pagel V1/50: 20 - 120 mm
Pagel V1/160: 100 - 400 mm