Pagel V14 10/40/80
- Non shrink high viscocity mortar, cement based.
- Controlled and even expansion with a rigid bond between concrete foundation and machine base plate.
- High early and final strength.
- Has a plastic consistency and its density provides resistance to freeze / thaw-cycles, impervious to water and resistant to oil and chemicals.
- Free of chloride and contains no alumina cement or other additives which may cause corrosion.
- Easy to pour, need only be mixed with water.
- Is ready for use with a working time of approx. 45 minutes at 20 °C, can be pumped and placed very easily.
- Placing under machine base plates, bridge bearings, fixator levelling units and pre-fabricated parts.
- Repair on wall and floor treads, concrete outbreaks.
- Filling of pre-fabricated part-joints.
|Processing:||Place carefully in one continous pour. For repair work use V14/10 as a primer in form of a slurry. Brush the slurry into the concrete surface and apply the mortar before the surface dries out.|
|Consumption:||Pagel V14/10: +/- 2,0 kg/dm³|
Pagel V14/40: +/- 2,0 kg/dm³
Pagel V14/80: +/- 2,1 kg/m³
|Layer thickness:||Pagel V14/10: 10 - 30 mm|
Pagel V14/40: 10 - 70 mm
Pagel V14/80: 50 - 100 mm