Pagel V15 30/50
- Ready for use, capable of high flowability, it can be used as grouting mortar or, depending on the quantity of water, as tamping mortar.
- the admixture consists of basalt sand and gravel
- Heat-resistant up to 400 °C
- Ccapable of high flowability it can be used as grouting mortar or, depending on the quantity of water, as tamping mortar
- Was developed on the basis of V1 PAGEL GROUTING MORTAR and this guarantees high quality and durability
- Ready for use, need only be mixed with wate
- Ffree of chlorides
- Does not shrink, develops a controlled increase in volume with force locking bonding between concrete foundation and machine plate
- Resistant to freeze thaw-cycles, impervious to water and resistant to oil and chemicals
- Ddepending on the height of the grouting it is supplied in various grain sizes, as an option also with steel fiber.
- Steel and metallurgical works as well as mining installations.
- Steel supports.
- Turbines, generators, compressors, diesel engines and other power station equipment, which are subject to high vibrations.
- Paper, chemical and refining equipment.
|Processing:||The grouting process is to be carried out from one side or corner only and if possible without interruption. For large-area processes we recommend if possibly proceeding from the middle of the plate, grout with funnel and corresponding tube. First grout the anchor holes (up to the top edge of the anchor hole) and
then the machine plate.
|Consumption:||Pagel V15/30: +/- 2.0 kg/dm³
Pagel V15/50: +/- 2.2 kg/dm³
|Layer thickness:||Pagel V15/30: 30–50 mm
Pagel V15/50: 40–100 mm