- Impregnating agent to avoid moisture infiltration.
- Applicable in brickwork and natural stone and concrete.
- Only applicable on porous mineral materials.
- Stops waterinfiltration.
- Protects against frost damage (among others things very important with (post) isolated facades).
- Does not reduce the water vapour permeability, so that the wall keeps breathing.
- Materials are not so easilly soiled.
- Prevents from greying.
- Reduces damages by acid rains.
- Protects against salts of sea water or in water diluted de-icing salts.
- Increases the isolation value of the treated substrate.
- Alcali resistant
|Processing:||The product is applied by flooding the base under low pressure in order to avoid misting the product. The use of a knapsack sprayer is recommended or an electrical pump designed for this which makes sure that the product flows over the surface under constant pressure.
The application should start at the bottom going upwards in horizontal alternating movements so that a runoff of approximately 20 cm is achieved.
Two subsequent applications must be carried out when the product is still wet.
|Consumption:||Between 0,25 ltr to over 1 ltr per square meter depending on the porosity.
For an accurate estimate absorption tests with the Karsten pipe will need to be conducted.
|Packaging:||25 ltr, 200 ltr, 1000 ltr|
|Test reports:||WTCB – DE 622X837N: influence on look, efficiency and drying
BUtgb – ATG 2012: Technical approval with certification