- Impregnating agent to avoid moisture infiltration.
- Applicable in brickwork and natural stone and concrete.
- Only applicable on porous mineral materials.
- Stops waterinfiltration.
- Protects against frost damage (among others things very important with (post) isolated facades).
- Does not reduce the water vapour permeability, so that the wall keeps breathing.
- Materials are not so easilly soiled.
- Prevents from greying.
- Reduces damages by acid rains.
- Protects against salts of sea water or in water diluted de-icing salts.
- Increases the isolation value of the treated substrate.
- Alcali resistant
|Processing:||The product is applied by flooding the base under low pressure in order to avoid misting the product. The use of a knapsack sprayer is recommended or an electrical pump designed for this which makes sure that the product flows over the surface under constant pressure.|
The application should start at the bottom going upwards in horizontal alternating movements so that a runoff of approximately 20 cm is achieved.
Two subsequent applications must be carried out when the product is still wet.
|Consumption:||Between 0,25 ltr to over 1 ltr per square meter depending on the porosity. |
For an accurate estimate absorption tests with the Karsten pipe will need to be conducted.
|Packaging:||25 ltr, 200 ltr, 1000 ltr|
|Test reports:||WTCB – DE 622X837N: influence on look, efficiency and drying |
BUtgb – ATG 2012: Technical approval with certification