- Rewaclean Pro is a liquid, ready for use.
- The product is made on a basis of sodium hypochlorite and tensioactive ingredients.
- The product acts on the contaminated surface and so to speak the dirt will saponify in which this dissolves into water and the dirt.
- After the product has act on sufficiently the dirt of the treated surfaces will be washed away by water.
- Rewaclean Pro is used to clean persistent contaminated slate roofs, tiles, concrete, plastering, masonry, facade paint and related alkaline resistant building materials.
- Ready to use.
|Processing:||Rewaclean Pro is applied with a pump under low pressure or a nylon brush, on a dry or lightly moisture foundation, starting at the bottom going upwards.
The product acts on immediately and the treated surface can be rinsed off with water after 2 hours under low or high pressure.
It is also possible to rinse out the treated surfaces by rain. In case of persistent contamination, a second treatment may be necessary.
|Consumption:||0,15 – 0,25 ltr/m²|