- Used for thorough cleaning of slated roofs, roof tiles, concrete, stone, masonry and similar building materials.
- The product adheres to the building material to such an extent that it produces a self-cleaning action as it were.
- Due to its specific tensioactive behaviour the product deeply penetrates the base and stimulates the detachment of foreign substances so the cleaning can take place easily.
- The product also adheres to the capillaries of building materials to such an extent that it produces a self-cleaning effect as it were and is rinsed with each rain shower.
|Processing:||On soiled materials
- Apply with a soft brush or low-pressure pump and left to impact for at least 24 hours.
- The treated surfaces are to be cleaned under high pressure or left to be rinsed by rain showers.
On clean materials
- Apply with a soft brush or low-pressure pump.
- After 24 hours the product will have a self-cleaning action on the treated surface and will be rinsed with each rain shower or hydrophobic treatment can start.
|Consumption:||0,15 – 0,25 ltr/m²|
|Packaging:||10 ltr, 25 ltr|