Rewasil 4 AVT
- To reduce the infiltration of moisture.
- Can be applied to facades and bricks.
- Only apply on porous, mineral materials.
- Stops moisture infiltration.
- Protects against frost damage (very important for (post-)insulated facades.
- Does not reduce water vapour permeability, allowing the wall to continue to breathe.
- Reduces the rate of soiling of the material.
- Prevents greying (gypsification).
- Limits deterioration caused by acid rain.
- Protects against salts from sea water or de-icing salts dissolved in water.
- Increases the insulation value of the treated surface.
- Good resistance to alkalis.
|Processing:||Treatment should preferably involve applying the liquid to the surface, under low pressure, in order to prevent any fogging or vaporisation of the product.
The product should be applied from bottom to top, using horizontal back-and-forth movements, in order to apply approx. 20 cm strokes.
Two treatments should be conducted wet-on-wet. You are advised to use a backpack sprayer or electric pump designed for this purpose, so that the product can be applied to the surface under constant pressure.
If the product comes into contact with dressed stone, blue stone, glass or other porous or non-porous materials, it should be spread over the surface using a brush, before it dries, in order to achieve an even distribution. This will prevent any marks from appearing after drying.
|Consumption:||Between 0,25 ltr and 1 ltr per square metre, depending on porosity. In order to assess how much product will be required, conduct absorption tests using a Karsten tube.|
|Test reports:||WTCB – DE REN-0010 N: influence on look, efficiency and drying|