- Water repellent product used to reduce the infiltration of moisture into brickwork, without causing any significant changes to its water vapour permeability.
- Can be applied to bricks provided these bricks to be sufficiently porous.
- This product is specially designed for façades with a high proportion of blue stone and/or glass, as it diminishes marks drastically, if it is spread with a brush before drying.
- Rewasil 7 is a modified oligomeric siloxane of the methyl-ethoxy type, which is dissolved in aliphatic solvents.
- Contains 7% active substances. The product has a high penetration capacity and is highly resistant to alkalis.
|Processing:||Treatment should preferably involve applying the liquid to the surface, under low pressure, in order to prevent any fogging or vaporisation of the product. |
The product should be applied from bottom to top, using horizontal back-and-forth movements, in order to apply approx. 20 cm strokes.
Two treatments should be conducted wet-on-wet.
|Consumption:||Between 0,25 ltr and 1 ltr per square metre, depending on porosity. |
In order to assess how much product will be required, conduct absorption tests using a Karsten tube.
|Packaging:||25 ltr, 200 ltr, 1000 ltr|
|Test reports:||WTCB – DE 622X881N: influence on look, efficiency and drying|