Secaugel Inject 2
- For het injection of walls against rising damp.
- Is pumped, by means of a simple system, into holes drilled in the foot of the wall.
- Easy to use.
- Environmentally sound.
- Efficient and fast application.
- Permanent, effective protection.
- The product is sublimated into the capillaries of silicate building material – in other words, it changes from the gel phase to a vapour phase.
- The active ingredient thus spreads out evenly throughout the capillary system of the building material, whether wet or dry, and forms a waterproof damp-proof course at the foot of the wall to prevent rising damp by capillarity.
|Processing:||Apply with a caulking gun|
|Consumption:||+/- 0,12 ltr/linear meter /10 cm wall thickness|
|Packaging:||Tube of 310 ml|