- Prime coat of a highly absorbent and/or powdery surface, before painting.
- Fixing layer to prevent chalking of walls or plasters.
- A ready-to-use micro resin emulsion.
- Producing maximum penetration of the resin without changing the initial water vapor permeability.
- When dry forms a colourless layer with an excellent adhesion capacity on various building materials.
|Processing:||Tensiocoat Gelfix is ready-to-use.
The minimum temperature during the application and drying out is 10°C.
|Consumption:||0,1 to 0,2 ltr/m² depending on the porosity of the base.|