- Outdoor paint with quartz structure, for an authentic look.
- Used as a decorative, moisture-proof protection of various construction materials such as brick, stone, concrete and all hydraulic or synthetic bound plastering.
- Tensiocoat Quartz is the answer for treatments whereby the micro porous properties of a mineral paint and the moisture-proof characteristics of a high-grade acrylic paint are required.
- Tensiocoat Quartz is used in new constructions and renovation.
- Semi-liquid, mat finish coating which contains quartz ready for use and available in various colors.
- Apart from the white standard color we offer a broad range of colors, from pastels to strong tones, in accordance with various color charts.
- We also offer the base coatings for custom-made colors using the Monicolor system.
- When dry Tensiocoat Quartz forms a protective layer that is as moisture-proof as a high-grade acrylic paint but also has the micro porous and vapor-open qualities of a mineral paint.
- The result is an ideal protective layer whereby the treated material keeps its properties with respect to the moisture exchange with the environment.
- Even trapped water due to design or construction errors is able to dry without causing damage. Thanks to the tensio-active quality of the coating water and dirt do not penetrate the film resulting in a permanent unsoiled and easy to clean surface.
- The coating also forms a layer that is non-flammable and does not spread flames.
|Processing:||Apply with a brush in two layers.
We recommend using a long hair brush on masonry walls in order to obtain an aspect like whitewashes.
Possible to apply only 1 layer of and to complete this layer with a second layer of Tensiocoat This is to recover a less rough esthetic aspect.
|Consumption:||0,250 – 0,350 kg/m²/layer
According to the thickness of the application, the structure and the porosity of the support, the application rate can be increased up to 0,5 kg/m²/coat
|Drying time:||The normal drying time between two layers is 4 hours.|
|Colors:||Rewah Paint Colors (2024 colours) + wide range of colors available on the coloring machine.
Supermat (85°: < 1)
|Packaging:||1 kg, 12,5 kg|