- Outdoor paint used for the decorative waterproofing and protection of various building materials such as brick, concrete, wood, decorative plasterwork, …
- Applied in the same way as paint used on façades and walls, for new construction and renovation projects, on the inside and outside of buildings.
- Can also be used in humid rooms (bathrooms, shower rooms, …).
- Acrylate paint, in aqueous phase and suitable for use on the inside and outside of buildings. In addition to the standard white colour, you can choose from a wide range of colours – from pastel shades to vibrant colours.
- We can also supply you with base paints, so that you can later add colour using the Monicolor system.
- When dry, the Unicover forms a continuous, elastic and waterproof but breathing membrane.
|Processing:||Apply with a brush, a roller or an airless gun in two layers|
|Consumption:||Facades, walls: 0,125 – 0,200 ltr/m²/layer|
Wood: +/- 0,100 ltr/m²/layer
|Drying time:||. The normal drying time between two layers is +/- 4 hours.|
|Colors:||Rewah Paint Colors (2024 colours) + wide range of colors available on the coloring machine.|
- Supermat (60°: 3-4; 80°: 1-2)
- Eiglans (60°: 20-30; 80°: 15-20)
|Packaging:||1 ltr, 5 ltr, 10 ltr|
|Test reports:||Cori: report ES160101.a: resistance to wet rubbing|
WTCB-report DE651XM507: CO2-diffusion resistance