- Embedding spiral anchors for stabilising cracks in masonry.
- Used in the renovation and restoration of listed and monumental buildings.
- Forms an optimal connection between different parts of the masonry when used with our spiral anchors.
- Based on cement and adapted polymers.
|Processing:||- Mix Ankermortel with water and mix thoroughly until a smooth, lump-free paste is obtained.
- Apply the paste to the crack, as deep as possible. Thickness of application: +/- 1 cm.
- Push the spiral anchor into the joint and into Ankermortel. If necessary, use the anchoring clips to hold the anchor in place.
- Then apply a second layer of Ankermortel and press. Cover the spiral anchor with at least 15 mm of anchoring mortar.
- Allow Ankermortel to cure for 1 to 2 days.
- Finish the joint using a grout in the desired colour.
|Consumption:||Depending on the joint width and depth. Approx. 1,7 kg/litre space to be filled.|