- Stabilisation of cracks in masonry.
- Used in the renovation and restoration of listed and monumental buildings.
- Forms an optimal connection between different parts of the masonry when used with Ankermortel anchoring mortar.
|Processing:||- Prepare the anchoring mortar and apply it into the crack as deeply as possible. Apply approximately 1 cm thick.
- Push the Spiral anchor into the joint and into the anchoring mortar. If necessary, use the anchoring clips to hold the anchor in place.
- Then apply a second layer of anchoring mortar and press. Cover the Spiral anchor with at least 15 mm of anchoring mortar.
- Allow the anchoring mortar to cure for 1 to 2 days.
- Finish the joint using a grout in the desired colour.
|Packaging:||Diameter Dn 6 mm: bars of 1 meter or per roll of 10 meter
Diameter Dn 8 mm: bars of 1 meter
Diameter Dn 10 mm: bars of 1 meter