- Three-component floor mortar
- Base of Bisphenol A epoxide resin and Polyamine hardening mixture.
- Industrial epoxy floor coating for heavy loads.
- Reparation and finishing layer for concrete floors with high chemical and mechanical strength characteristics.
- Leveling mortar to repair large concrete unevenness.
- Resistant to acids, alkalies, most solvents, oils, fats, greases and fuels.
- Applicable in unlimited layer thickness.
- Vapour permeability.
|Processing:||Apply a two-component epoxy primer; Artipox Multi (0,2 – 0,5 ltr/m²). |
Mixing process: Component A and component B are mixed thoroughly. Stirr continuously while adding component C (filler) until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Mix exclusively with a mixer.
Pour the mixed Artipox ME in this unhardened layer of Artipox Multi.
Flatten it with a flooring trowel until the desired layer thickness is obtained.
Clean the tools with Articlean 02.
|Consumption:||+/- 2 kg/ltr of the space to be filled (= +/- 2 kg/dm³)|
|Drying time:||Ascendable (with 20°C) after 12 hours|
Operational after +/- 2 days
Chemical resistance after +/- 7 dayes
|Packaging:||Predosed sets of 26,9 kg|
|Dosage:||Component A: 1,30 kg|
Component B: 0,60 kg
Component C: 25 kg