- Cemsec is designed for use as a waterproof coating for cellars, underground structures, foundation walls, swimming pools and water tanks.
- Cemsec can be applied to either the inner or the outer surfaces, in case of active or passive hydraulic pressure.
- Can also be used to create watertight joints.
- Pre-mixed product based on polymer cement, fire-dried sand, quartz powder and reinforced with a synthetic fibre.
- The addition of water produces a ready-to-use sustainable waterproofing mortar.
- After drying and finishing, this mixture offers sufficient tensile strength, bonding strength and compressive strength and is resistant to seepage.
|Consumption:||+/- 5 kg/m² for the bond coat/damp-proof coat
+/- 17 kg/m²/per 1 cm thick for the waterproof coat