- Restoration of most types of natural stone except those with an excessively dense crystalline structure such as marble, granite, ett.
- Restoration of bricks.
- Specifically designed for soft natural stones.
- Local repairs of flat surfaces, profiles, ornaments and sculptures.
- Mortar based on natural hydraulic lime and hydraulic binders.
- Can be applied in thick layers.
- Can be coloured with compatible, alkali-resistant pigments.
|Processing:||- Prepare the mortar by adding 330 ml up to 350 ml of water per kilogram of powder.
- More water should be added to dark colors then to light colors.
- Mix well for at least 5 minutes to obtain a smooth and even mortar.
- Apply the prepared mixture with a spatula or trowel to the pre-wetted surface.
- When applying several layers (due to high total thickness), work wet-in-wet.
|Consumption:||1,3 à 1,6 kg powder per dm³|
|Colors:||16 standard colors. All colors can be mixed together to obtain the desired color tones.
Extra pigments can also be added, within certain limits.