- Used as a transparent surface layer for decorative floor systems that need to retain their attractive appearance.
- Highly adhesive.
- Can be applied to epoxy/polyurethane systems.
- Based on new environment-friendly technology.
- The final result is attractive, understated, mat and highly elegant.
- Hardens by physical and chemical cross-linking to form a solid film.
- The product creates a final layer, which is rigid, abrasive, UV stable and easy to clean.
- Beware: not resistant to most rubbers (castors, tyres…). It can leave brownish marks.
- Also available in coloured version PU Matcoat Color.
|Processing:||PU Matcoat is prepared by mixing components A and B (these components are pre-dosed).
Stir component A (the resin) thoroughly before emptying the packaging contents into a clean mixing bucket.
Add component B (the hardener) to component A (the resin), then combine using a slow rotation mixer (200-400 rpm) for at least 2-3 minutes until you obtain a homogenous mixture.
Pour this homogenous mixture (through a sieve, if necessary) into a clean bucket and mix it again.
Leave the mixture to rest for 10 minutes, before mixing it again and beginning to apply the product.
PU Matcoat should be applied with a microfiber roller, using regular, criss-crossing movements. It is important to use the indicated quantity at all times.
A seamless finish can be obtained, provided you always apply the product wet on wet.
After a certain time, use a new roller.
|Consumption:||+/- 0,15 kg/m²/layer (optimal 2 layers)|
|Colors:||White, transparent after hardening|
|Dosage:||In weight = A : B = 100 : 13,6
In volume = A : B = 100 : 12,4