- Anti-graffiti protective coating for brick, concrete, stone and other mineral building materials.
- Metal, synthetic material and painted surfaces can also be protected with Rewax AG.
- Wax-based liquid.
- When dry the product forms a protective coating against graffiti and similar daub.
- Graffiti and daub are removed with hot water (80°C – 90°C) under high pressure (+80 BAR) or with paint stripper Decamur.
- Mono-component liquid.
- Treated areas of slightly porous mineral materials can become darker. Test this out on a small area to establish if the darkening is aesthetically acceptable
|Processing:||Shake the product before use and apply in 2 to 3 thin layers with a brush, roller or spray gun.
Apply the next layer when the previous one is dry.
When applying very thick layers, the product will leave behind a white veil.
|Consumption:||+/- 0,15 to 0,40 ltr/m², depending on the porosity.
brick : 0,15 – 0,20 ltr/m2
concrete : 0,25 – 0,30 ltr/m2
white limestone : 0,35 – 0,40 ltr/m2
|Test reports:||WTCB report N° DE 57738 (efficiency and influence on aspect)|