- To seal out the remains of salts, including nitrates and chlorides on rocky materials and stop them causing damage to top coats.
- Universal primer on rocky materials.
- To be applied to the low-lying parts of a building to protect it against the effects of stagnant water, thereby preventing any ingress as well as any damage to the constructions materials.
- Two-components, to stirr.
- Adheres exceptionally well to most surfaces.
- Seals out salts.
|Processing:||Add ingredient B to ingredient A.
Then mix vigorously for 2 minutes using a spiral mixer mounted on a drill.
After mixing, the product should be used within 3 hours.
Under no circumstances should the product be used after a period of 3 hours.
Read our technical data sheet for the complete work method.
|Consumption:||For blocking salts : 0,15 to 0,25 ltr/m²/coat. Apply at least 2 coats.
As an adhesive primer : 0,10 to 0,20 ltr/m². Apply in 1 coat.
As protection of the low-lying parts of a building against water ingress : 0,15 to 0,25 litres per m² per coat. Apply a minimum of 2 coats.
|Packaging:||1 ltr, 2,5 ltr|