- Cemgrip S is a watery dispersion of modified styrene butadiene resins with a high saponification resistance, which is added to the gauging water of the mortar or concrete. It is suitable for use with all hydraulic binders.
- Cemgrip S is used as an adhesion agent in: laying and joint mortars for tiles, natural stone, …
- Used in the bond coat applied during repair work.
- With he production of open structure concrete, as an adhesive link between new and old concrete.
- Can also be added to the Kalei Liscio 2, for extra binding.
- Offers very good adhesive qualities, even in thin layers.
- Gives the mortar it is added to an improved plasticity, an improved compressive strength, tensile and wear resistance.
- It also offers to the mortar a higher resistance to many types of salts and acids.
|Processing:||Cemgrip S should always be added to the gauging water of the mortar or concrete.|
Use in mortar or concrete : 1 to 5% of the cement by weight or 0,5 to 2,5 ltr per 50 kg cement.
Use in adhesive link : 1 part Cemgrip S to 3 parts water by volume, brush onto old concrete, in the case of thick layers.
Use in Cemsec : adding 2% as salt blocking in the cement slurry layer (0,5 ltr Cemgrip S per bag of 25 kg of Cemsec).
Use in Kalei Liscio 2 : depending on the colour of the Kalei. Consult the technical data sheet of the Kalei Liscio 2.
|Consumption:||Depending on the use, read our technical data sheet.|
|Packaging:||5 ltr, 10 ltr|