Kalei Liscio 2
- Lime mortar can be used to add an authentic appearance and control moisture in internal and/or external walls.
- A final mineral layer with the typical properties of a lime-based material is obtained after application.
- Composed of natural hydraulic lime and mineral fillers.
- Does not place any pressure on old construction materials.
- Allows the walls to breathe freely.
|Processing:||Read our technical data sheet.|
|Consumption:||In practice, the amount required depends on the condition of the substrate and can vary greatly.
in case of 2 layers: total quantity to use is +/- 2,5 kg/m2
in case of 1 layer (p.ex. with 1 layer of Tensiocoat): +/- 1,5 kg/m²
|Drying time:||24 up to 48 hours, depending on climatic conditions|
|Colors:||The standard Kalei Liscio 2 colour is Naturel (old white) and can be coloured in the mass using the Kalei Liscio Colour Pigments.
A colour chart of 110 colours is available.
|Packaging:||Kalei Liscio 2 : 25 kg
Kale Liscio Colour Pigments : 400 gr
|Test reports:||KIK – D.2010.10719: Water vapour permeability|