- Outdoor paint, used as decorative, moisture-proof protection of various construction materials such as brick, stone, concrete and all hydraulic or synthetic bound plastering.
- Tensiocoat is the answer for treatments whereby the microporous properties of a mineral paint and the moisture-proof characteristics of a high-grade acrylic paint are required.
- Used in new constructions and renovation.
- Semi-liquid coating in a matte finish, ready for use and available in various colours. Apart from the white standard colour we offer a broad range of colours, from pastels to strong tones, in accordance with various colour charts.
- We also offer the base coatings for custom-made colours using the Monicolor system.
- When dry Tensiocoat forms a protective layer that is as moisture-proof as a high-grade acrylic paint but also has the microporous and vapour-open qualities of a mineral paint.
- The result is an ideal protective layer whereby the treated material keeps its properties with respect to the moisture exchange with the environment.
- Even trapped water due to design or construction errors is able to dry without causing damage.
- Thanks to the tensio-active quality of the coating water and dirt do not penetrate the film resulting in a permanent unsoiled and easy to clean surface.
- The coating also forms a layer that is non-flammable and does not spread flames.
|Processing:||Apply with a brush, a roller or an airless gun in two layers.
|Consumption:||0,150 – 0,250 ltr/m²/layer|
|Drying time:||The normal drying time between two layers is 4 hours.|
|Colors:||Rewah Paint Colors (2024 colours) + wide range of colors available on the coloring machine.
Supermat (85°: < 1)
|Packaging:||1 ltr, 5 ltr, 10 ltr|
|Test reports:||Univ Gent: report 11328B: Fire reaction
Setsco CT-4697/JA/1: Carbon dioxide Diffusion resistance
- Cori: ES-160415a: Waterdampdoorlaatbaarheid
- Setsco CH-13498/LZP: VOC