Monuclean BF 4 NA
- Cleaning paste based on natural rubber free of ammonia with addition of dirt absorbing fillers and chemicals.
- Monuclean BF 4 NA is used for dry cleaning of dirt sediments, such as dust, earthy sediments, bird droppings, blackening, dense smoke, soot, etc.
- The product is also effective against superficial stains of soot and dust that have penetrated into the material through moisture.
- Monuclean BF 4 NA is very suitable for inside cleaning of various substrates, such as brick, concrete and cement-bound artificial stone, limestone, sandstone, chalkstone, glazed brick, marble, plaster, paints, plastics, metal, …
- Very suitable for industrial cleaning thanks to its high processing efficiency.
- During the drying phase, the product forms a film in which the dirt from the substrate is maximally absorbed.
- After drying, the elastic, dirt-containing film can be peeled off.
- Ready to use.
|Processing:||Apply onto the treated surface by using an adapted spraying machine, a brush or a roller.
It is necessary to have a minimum layer thickness of 1,0 mm in order to facilitate the removal of the film.
Let the product dry until a uniform, transparent film is formed. The formation of the film depends on the ambient temperature and the relative air humidity.
As a consequence, drying can last from 2 up to 24 hours or more. It is recommended in certain circumstances to heat the rooms and to ventilate additionally in order to speed up the drying process.
After full drying, the film can immediately be peeled off.
Maximum waiting time for the peeling of the film is 1 week. In case of cleaning of little porous surfaces such as for instance marble, it is recommended to give these surfaces a subsequent treatment with a wet sponge.
|Consumption:||0,25 – 1,00 kg/m² naccording to the roughness of the substrate|
|Test reports:||KIK-report : favourable advice i.r.t interaction with the substrate 05/01/10
CEBTP: Test report C142.3.305.03