Monuclean BF 4 NA
- For dry cleaning of dirt deposits such as dust, blackening, dense smoke,
- The product is also effective against superficial stains of soot and dust that have penetrated into the material through moisture.
- Very suitable for inside cleaning of various substrates, such as brick, concrete and cement-bound artificial stone, limestone, sandstone, chalkstone, glazed brick, marble, plaster, paints, plastics, metal, …
- Very suitable for industrial cleaning thanks to its high processing efficiency.
- Ready to use.
- Made of natural rubber with additional dirt absorbent fillers.
- Forms a film when drying in which the dirt from the base is absorbed to a maximum degree.
- When dry the elastic, dirt containing film can be peeled off.
|Apply onto the treated surface by using an adapted spraying machine, a brush or a roller.
It is necessary to have a minimum layer thickness of 1,0 mm in order to facilitate the removal of the film.
Let the product dry until a uniform, transparent film is formed. The formation of the film depends on the ambient temperature and the relative air humidity.
As a consequence, drying can last from 2 up to 24 hours or more. It is recommended in certain circumstances to heat the rooms and to ventilate additionally in order to speed up the drying process.
After full drying, the film can immediately be peeled off.
Maximum waiting time for the peeling of the film is 1 week. In case of cleaning of little porous surfaces such as for instance marble, it is recommended to give these surfaces a subsequent treatment with a wet sponge.
|0,7 up to 1 kg/m² on flat substrates. Calculate a higher consumption for uneven or sculpted substrates.
|KIK-report : favourable advice i.r.t interaction with the substrate 05/01/10
CEBTP: Test report C142.3.305.03