Saltpull Type 2
- Poultice for removing the salt out of masonry.
- Due to its special composition and the application technique, salts migrate through advection to the plaster, wherafter it is removed from the wall.
- Based on clay, cellulos fibers and calibrated sand.
- Specific use for monuments and monumental heritage.
- De residues can be cleaned with the Monuclean BF4 NA cleansing paste.
|Processing:||Prepare the mortar by mixing the components and water.
The componants are already in the correct proportion, pre-mixed with 5 lts of water per dry package.
On the work place, 3 liters of water must be added per full package. The quantity can be adapted to the wanted consistency. The rule is 0.8 ltr water for 1 kg dry product.
Use demineralized water for the preparation.
Add water in bits, until wanted consistency is obtained.
Apply the mortar in 1 - 2 cm thick layers.
Depending in the humidity in the air: leav the mortar during 6 to 15 days on the wall.
After drying, the mortar is easy to remove from the wall. Cleansing is possible with the dry cleaning paste Monuclean BF4 NA.
|Consumption:||7 - 10 kg/m² per cm layer thickness|
|Packaging:||15 kg (10 kg powder, mixed with 5 ltr water)|